Thursday, March 29, 2007

Updates



Ok I have updates seeing as my mum is not happy unless she has something new to read on my blog lol.(Love you mum) This is the colour of my dress and M's shirt. This is me in my dress ($39.95 off ebay brand new)and as you all can see I need to lose the muffin at the top of my stomach lol I am trying believe me. Then we have the girls dresses that they will be wearing on the day(from best and less $25.99 reduced to $13.00 each). I have ordered some shirts for the boys and hopefully they will be in next week they are chambray shirts but more purpley blue than the faded denim that I remember chambray being. I have organised most of the food for the day and Mum has made the cake. M is organising the table and chair hire and port-a-loos for the yard and the SES have said we can use the two tents they have for cover out the back. We have our rings at the jewellers on layby. If anyone else can think of anything else that I have forgotten then please leave me a comment and tell me lol. We are'nt having flowers or balloons as I think they are a waste of money. So I think thats about it???? Till next time...........................................................................................

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update.Love the dresses.Are you excited.(Happy)I hope so Love to all

Ruth.... said...

Lookin' good!! I love the wishin' well idea, too... maybe you could invite ppl to bring some garden posies if they wish.

roseys madhouse said...

I was actually thinking I could ask the people in the area for some flowers out of their gardens lol

Kerry said...

Hi Sil dresses look great!
Sounds like you are getting it all organised. What type of cake has nana made??
I wish I was there to help you :(

roseys madhouse said...

lol a fruit cake lovey it would have been nice if it was proffiteroles (LMAO no where near the correct spelling) but I suppose a fruit cake will have to do hey! (Just kidding mum)

roseys madhouse said...

I wish you were here too but not long to go now and you will be