Friday, November 17, 2006

WOO HOO



I have finally figured out how to put my movies from my new camera onto the computer and then onto disc unfortunately though they only go in 30 min lots so far lol. But I can put the photos that I take on there also and I toook these two photo bored at the pool last week one is of my hand and the other is a little sore on C thumb I was impressed at the quality with the zoom lol. My hubbie didnt think much of them but I was amazed at it lol. Small things amuzed small minds lmao.

4 comments:

Kerry said...

OMG lovey couldn't u find other things to zoom in on like connor's gorgeous face...im with mark lol.

Merry Munchkin Designs said...

i have no comment......

nana said...

Great ZOOM can't wait for pictures

Ruth.... said...

very cool...strange, yes, but cool... Ruth xx