Tuesday, November 28, 2006

IM BACKKKKK

OMG I never realised how much I actually used my pc until friday the 17th of November we had a power black out from a storm while I was out and I had left the pc on. Well the power came back on but the computer did not. Poor M and myself didnt realise what it was like to not have the pc, M being such an ebay junkie and myself finding out how much I truly missed not talking to my mum everyday online and also reading blogs on a daily basis. I have so much to tell everyone but I have to go paint today the second coat of paint on tiffs room.

3 comments:

nana said...

Well I have missed you too darling.
It's good to see you Back.
Looking for the up dates
XXXXXXXX

Kerry said...

Welcome back to the land of blog!!!!!!
We missed ya xo
Thanks for your computer advise over the last couple of days..re:our new dvd burner.. We burnt our first dvd..shhhh lol...and the ebay problem..I decided to cancel our purchase and emailed the seller a lovely email lol.
Talk soon
xo

Ruth.... said...

hehe..still laughin' at Nana's comment...I must be tired 'cos I thought it said looking up ya date (just for a second) Great to have you back! xxxx Ruth.