Friday, June 01, 2007

Our new toy

Well M has been on ebay again and look what he has purchased for us to play with!!!!!

The cover will not come off unless we are playing because as I said to M "The cat will sleep on it" and I will not be happy if I have to brush it every time we play. Can you see the pool cues on the wall and also the score board for snooker? I have to learn how to play snooker now lol. So look out sil and little brother we will be pool champions next time you come visit lol.

Very exciting though and it wasnt just a case of putting it there, we had to take out a pole that was there and M had to put a big steel pole up to support where the pole was. It makes the outside area look totally different now. I will have to take a better photo and post it at a later date......

4 comments:

Ruth.... said...

Wow~ That looks great! It makes me think of a cool billiards game we used to play when we were kids...there was a special bottle and when each player rattled it a little ball would come out and you would keep that one in your pocket. As you all take in turn potting the balls you are out when your ball is potted. It's good for kids as heaps and heaps of you can play....by the way...what happens if you don't pot any balls??? hehe

Kerry said...

I agree with you Ruth that game is heaps of fun.

Love the pool table!

All you need now is a juke box with loads of 80's music...

Merry Munchkin Designs said...

Im coming over!

roseys madhouse said...

hey they had an auction at a hire place in town and they had juke boxes and beleive me I was tempted to make M get one but then realised if it breaks down its going to cost a bit to get it fixed. I think I just need to get a better cd player going outside there and pump it through the speakers lol.