Thursday, June 07, 2007

My Sil



Eleven and a half years ago I was fortunate enough to have my brother marry this most fantastic lady, and finally we have a great photo of the two of us together. Sil is my best friend and someone I can talk to about anything and she always listens to my problems and helps me out with decisions I make. Without all her help before the wedding I think I may have gone mad. I miss her after her being here for a holiday and cant wait till we get together again. Thank you for being my Sil. xoxo

4 comments:

Merry Munchkin Designs said...

Awwwww! I know first hand how important a great SIL can be!
I have two!

Kerry said...

Ohhh thanks lovey xoxoxo

Miss ya heaps. It sucks that you live so far away. sniff sniff

Ruth.... said...

Thankgod for the internet, eh, girls~! Ruth xx

roseys madhouse said...

Amen to that Ruth we couldnt survive without it and also our mobiles lol