Sunday, April 15, 2007

My "Interview me" Questions & Answers

Instructions:

1. Leave me a comment saying "Interview me."


2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.


3. You will update your weblog with the answers to the questions.


4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.


5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.Okay, here are your questions:


1. If you knew in advance you would be stranded on a desert island for six months and you could only take three things with you, what would they be and why?
You know this question is so hard to answer because I would like to say 6 months worth of alcohol but that would be more than three to begin with lol. I think my toothbrush, My Man, and sunscreen. ( My toothbrush because there is nothing worse than morning breathe, My man because six months with no children would just be bliss for both of us and sunscreen because we wouldn't want to come back as old pieces of leather lol.)


2. What is your all time top favourite book and why?
My all time favorite book would have to be "Misery" by Stephen King I thoroughly enjoyed this book the suspense and the story it was very believable I couldn't put it down. I remember I was a courier driver at the time and I used to read it stopped at the lights lol. Then they bought out the movie and I was so disappointed by it, it did the book no justice at all,

3. Do you still think you'll be blogging in ten years from now?
Most definitely

4. If you could change one thing (and only one) about the world we live in, what would it be and why?
Guns. I would make it that guns were never invented I know that guns don't kill people, people kill people but if they didn't have the guns then wouldn't that make it a lot harder???


5. Is there any one event that you think has shaped your life and if so, what was it?
Having children has shaped my life. I often think if I didn't have children what would I be doing??? You know its hard to even think what I would be doing. I think the relationships to get those children have also contributed I have learnt valuable lessons.



There we go folks, You know though Kylie I really struggled with the first one.
Now if anyone wants to try this out just ask me

No comments: