Thursday, May 10, 2007

Well its Official







Well..... What an absolutely fabulous day the weather was perfect, the kids behaved themselves and Dad didn't cry too much to make me cry.





We got organised on time and got to the church on time and then headed in and apparently when K got inside and the packed church saw here and all went "Aaaawwwww" she turned around on her heels and headed back out lol.















We got to the front of the church and my Dad handed me over to M and then we turned to the pastor and he says " I would like to thank you all for coming to K and Tony's wedding". Now at this stage I am looking around thinking hang on who the bloody hell is Tony???? LMAO the whole place just cracked up. He then got it right and apologised. The whole thing only lasted about 30 minutes if that and then we were married.





We then went back to our house to party and have some fun which we did, what a great night it was. I would really like to thank my Sil for all the things she did for me on the day and even beforehand she bought the bridal bouquets and I am so glad she was my bridesmaid. I love you Sil. I would also like to say a big thank you to my girlfriend Shazza for all the hard work she did in making me look beautiful and all the things she did and has done for me to make the day so memorable and enjoyable.



I was also lucky enough to have three of my friends that I went to high school with come to our wedding all the way from W.A, Melbourne and Adelaide. Thank you girls for a great few days together. I am sure the pub will always remember us lol.



My Gran was there too from Qld along with my Aunty and I would like to thank them for making the trip too.



I'll tell you all one thing though you know how much you are loved by your friends and by your peers when something like this happens in your life and they all support it, and you, and do whatever they can to help you enjoy the day.



Last but by far not the least is my Mum and Dad. God what to say I love you two both so much and I thank you both from the bottom of my heart for all the hard work and effort and things you have done for me in the last two weeks. I could not have done it without your help and I hope you both realise how much I appreciate everything.I love you.



Well I think that will do I have packed our bags and we head off to Sydney for our honeymoon in the morning we are both very excited. I haven't been to Sydney before so it should be great.



Look out for the honeymoon shots lol no naked I promise lol....................................

4 comments:

Kerry said...

sniff sniff...what a great wedding day/weekend! I'm all teary again looking at those photo's. Which reminds me I must do a post about the hen's night :)

Merry Munchkin Designs said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooo happy for you and you all look so beautiful!!!

Well done, Love Tye xxxxxxx

Ruth.... said...

gorgeous photos, K...looks like a beautiful little church. Really nice... xxxxxxxxxx Ruth.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kathie.

You look beautiful.

x