Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Friends


I have just had a fantastic week with one of my best friends Girlfriend and now she has gone home but it was fantastic to see her and spend time with her and M together which felt very weird as this is the first time I have been able to spend time with her and my partner together lol. We went on a cruise and saw the dolphins and two pods of whales. I must tell you all though we have finally set a date for our wedding and trying to tell people that it is just going to be a spit in the back yard and nothing too flash, yet Girlfriend kept putting bridal gowns into my watching items on ebay which I kept deleteing lol.
I also had a body shop at home party here last thursday and even though we have only been here for 2 months I managed to get 20 people here with only a weeks notice lol which the body shop lady couldn't believe.
Got to put the kids into bed bye for now

4 comments:

Merry Munchkin Designs said...

I am so not suprised at all that you got 20 people to your party Kathie, youa are such a beautiful person, it is very easy to be friends with you! And they are lucky to have you! Congratulations on setting a date, you will make a lovely bride, Love Tye xxxx

Ruth.... said...

I can't believe you didn't ask me to your body shop party! Not good enuf for ya anymore, ay???

hehe..just joshen. Talk soon, Ruth xxx

Kerry said...

I got a phone call lol
Asked if i could get some milk on the way..how rude!

Thats a great photo of the three stooges! Mark is the rose between the thornes....

Love the bridesmaid xo

roseys madhouse said...

lmao your all so funny lucky I love you all to pieces xoxoxoxoxo