Thursday, January 05, 2006

Wow I have my own blog now thanks to Ruth lol. I have had an insight to my year this year with the boys gone for two nights with their father ( yes another flying visit) and the house has been so quiet and K very clingy. If anyone can give me any advise on girls temper tantrum please feel free to help me as I am a novice at these lol. Well I'll keep on going though....... I cant sleep tonight I won tickets to the Australian open to go tomorrow and Im very excited going with my bestest friend my sil

3 comments:

Ruth.... said...

Hi Kathie...yes..as a mother of 2 beautiful daughters I do have some advice for you. BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. GIVE THEM WHATEVER THEY WANT IMMEDIATELY AND THEY MAY LET YOU LIVE. (until they can source their own Barbies, anyway...lol) PS. Your blog is going on to my desktop so keep the posts coming!! love ya..Ruth

roseys madhouse said...

thanks darl

Merry Munchkin Designs said...

My advice,start banging your head against the wall now so you are used to the feeling, and it wont scab so easily either.... just wait till you get the rude shock of your previously perfect no trouble daughter, going thru puberty!!!! Good luck, I too have bookmarked your site so keep up the good work!! Love Tye